Priding Ourselves on Quality, Honesty, and Integrity.
We are a second- generation family business, started in 1968 by Charles Beckwith, a mechanical engineer, as Comfort Home.
The starting philosophy – to provide quality service, be honest with customers, and show integrity in all actions – remains today as the company has grown to more than 17 employees.
Bruce Beckwith is the President of Beckwith Heating and Cooling, Inc.
He is proud to be a strong leader in the professional and business community. and supports area organizations:
These are just a few of the area organizations that Bruce and his company are active:
• Board member and Past President of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
• Board member of the Ohio State Board of ACCA.
• Subcontractors of North East Ohio (SANEO)
• Home Builders Association (HBA)
• National Association of Remodeling (NARI)
• Board member and Past President, Sevakeen Country Club
• President, Tallmadge Chamber of Commerce
• Involved with area Chambers of Commerce: Fairlawn, Green, North Akron, and Cuyahoga Falls.
• Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Knight of Columbus and the Hibernians.
Beckwith Heating & Cooling participates annually in Rebuilding Together, Greater Cuyahoga Valley/Cleveland – a nonprofit year-round program that helps repair and rehabilitates the homes of low-income, elderly, disabled and veteran homeowners.
We appreciate your business and your referrals.
Please call us when you are looking for an honest, courteous, and reliable heating and cooling company.