Before Calling for Emergency Repair Service
If you are experiencing inadequate heating or cooling or the unit is not running, check the following before calling for Emergency Repair Service:
1. Check thermostat-many have batteries that occasionally need to be replaced.
2. Look for Flashing Icon or “Battery”.
3. Turn fan “on” to verify the presence of electric to the unit.
4. Make sure doors on furnace are secure.
5. Check Air Filter for clogs or interference with the blower fan.
6. A/C – check condenser (outside unit) to see if the fan is spinning.
Having the answers to these questions will assist us in providing you with the best service and may help you to avoid an unnecessary emergency service call.
If you are still experiencing problems, please call our Emergency Service Number – Available 24 Hours: 330-923-1333